Frequently asked questions

We answer your questions

How do I pay my rent?

The rent must be paid on the 1st day of each month.  You can sign up for the pre-authorized payment by signing an authorization form and giving your building manager a sample cheque.  The payment will be taken on the 1st day of each month.

You can also make your payment online.  You must request the procedure from your building manager who can inform you and give you an ID number for your file.  Your transfer must be made on the 1st day of each month.


The RL-31 slip is sent each year before March 1. A RL-31 slip is produced only if you were a tenant at this apartment on December 31 of the previous year.

No object or property should be left in the common areas of the building for safety reasons. The fire department forces us to leave access open at all times. Hallways are not part of your dwelling, they are a common space.

You cannot change the lock of your home. If a particular situation requires the replacement of your lock, you must contact your building manager.

In the event of a conflict with a neighbour, the first step is to contact the person to discuss and try to resolve the matter. If you are unable to do so, you must contact your building manager to inform them of the problem.

The renewal notice is usually sent by certified email to the address you sent us. Otherwise, you will receive it by hand or by registered mail.

Upon receipt of this notice, you have 30 days to report your response in writing (email at or by registered mail). You are not required to respond if you accept the renewal, it will automatically be effective 30 days after receipt of notice.


The tenant must perform basic maintenance of the dwelling and keep it in good condition. Basic maintenance includes, for example, replacing bulbs, minor plumbing unclogging, replacing the smoke detector battery. The tenant must ensure that the unit is kept clean at all times. In the event of a defect or substantial deterioration of the dwelling, the tenant must inform the person in charge of the building.


  • Water damage
  • Fire
  • Problem of access to housing
  • Lack of heating in winter
  • Complete power failure of the housing
  • Lack of hot water

Request information

For more information on available apartments or to plan a visit, please contact the building manager directly.

* (required field)

For all questions relating to privacy protection, please contact the Chief Privacy Officer.

Chief Privacy Officer

5355, boul. des Gradins
Québec (Québec)
G2J 1C8